Cherylndesigns

June Journaling Challenge

June Journaling Challenge
Cherylndesigns, Jun 7, 2019
Description:
Asher has always been a very funny kid - we never know what he's going to say next. Two years ago, he was drawing and wearing my glasses. I told him he looked like Ralphie from A Christmas Story. Without missing a beat, he said "You'll shoot your eye out, kid". I about lost it. He was almost 6 and I couldn't believe he busted out with that line from the movie.

Credits: SwL_BigPhotoTemplate3; FJ-PEACHY-KEEN-pp-13, BONUS-1, Heartsong-jqdesigns-p-1, KimJensen-paper-blue; justjaimie-snapshots-bloghop-so funny; mommyish-insession-corkglasses; font Birch Standard Regular.
    • SharLamb
      Best Christmas movie ever. We say that phrase all the time. This must have had you ROTF! Fun and funny page.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @SharLamb I was laughing so hard, Sharron. At 6 I was not expecting that phrase verbatim. Yes, it is the best Christmas show ever. The season doesn't start until we watch that movie.
    • MrsPeel
      Cher my amazing sister!!!!!! I am trying to catch up with the galleries, I will come back with more time (as I see sooooo many gems!!!) but couldn't resist this page.... already from far, trhe photo gets to my heart, and with the story, your impeccable story telling, super impact made by your composition and those glasses.....amazing as always!!!! [​IMG]
    • Cherylndesigns
      @MrsPeel Thank you My Sister!! LOVE getting your sweet comments. This was one of those "you never know what's going to come out of their mouths" moments. LOVE you and miss you so much!!!:bk:bk:bk
    • mcurtt
      What an adorable photo and I love your journaling! Asher looks so studious, he cracks me up too!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt He does look studious. He couldn't have even seen through my reading glasses, yet there he sat. This picture is so funny. He's a character. You wouldn't believe some of the hysterical things he's said since he could talk.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • ForeverJoy
      Oh that's funny! :giggle and he does look like sweet Ralphi! Love that you got this story down for the books- it's a great page!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @ForeverJoy It was definitely a "save the moment", Renne. I still laugh about it every time I see this picture. Just that look on his face was pure Ralphie. Thanks for taking the time to comment. :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
    • Justagirl
      Lol what a moment! Haha He wears those glasses well and thanks for sharing I love this one!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Jun 7, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    88 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).