Claire Grantham

July22_Inspiration_Diana The Grill

July22_Inspiration_Diana The Grill
Claire Grantham, Jul 20, 2022
Description:
Great inspiration choices this month! I went with stripes, stars and the red,white and blue theme.

I have LONGED to be a Grillmaster and I am finally living the dream now that we are in Tampa. Hubby kindly bought me this epic grill when we moved in and I promptly named her Diana - after the Goddess of the Hunt. She is amazing!

We did actually host friends over the 4th of July weekend and I grilled up a storm.. but what happens when you are a grillmaster?! You don't take photos sigh..

I used -
Template by Digital Scrapbook Ingredients - Misc 17

Kim Jensen - Sweet American Summer bundle
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Sweet-American-Summer-Bundle.html
Karen and umyesh like this.
    • keepscrappin
      WOW O WOW! Love the BIG photo and that you name your things... so fun! You're the grill master to a grill Goddess... :giggle! Love it! FAB use of the inspiration and I agree it's hard to get photos when you're in charge of the food.

oh and I love the font you use for "the grill" - what is it? I need it... hehe

Thanks for playing along with the July 2022 inspiration challenge!
    • Claire Grantham
    • umyesh
      Diana is a beauty! I love that you’re a grill master Claire. You’ve rocked this month’s challenge; I love that you used red white and blue patterned papers along the bottom. I love where you put your journaling too!
    • bellbird
      love this but love more your rationale for the choice of name (b/c never in a million years would i have word association-ed a BBQ with the name Diana! And now i feel guilty ours that is probably like close to 10y.o is nameless and gathering rust in this once-in-hundred-years year of rain we're having - florida gets some wicked storms, right? does she have a raincoat? )
    • Claire Grantham
      @umyesh Thank you Monica! I loved your challenge and I will pass your compliment onto Diana!
      umyesh likes this.
    • Claire Grantham
      @bellbird Justine, it's like you know me!! Diana does indeed have a raincoat, can't have her getting all wet in this Floridian storm season! We name everything - Our car is called Benny the Hyundai.. Because he is white, so he is named after Benny Blanco from the Bronx from the film Carlito's Way! Go out there and name that grill... Rusty.. :giggle
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      @Claire Grantham lol! that is really the perfect name for it - it's more rust than maroon paint or chrome these days! love your stories and humour!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Claire Grantham
    Date:
    Jul 20, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    360.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).