July 19 Photography : Getting Close
meterr, Jul 23, 2017
Description:
Credit to:
Lynne Marie Field Notes PP
Dawn Inskip Artful Edges
MrsPeel and bbymks5 like this.
    • bbymks5
      This is pretty genuis, I wouldn't have thought to get some plastic ones!! I don't blame him for not wanting to hold them either...they move so fast!!
      MrsPeel and meterr like this.
    • MrsPeel
      I am always in love with your pages, love how you always come up with something that will catch my attention in so many ways...and this one is superb!!!!!! I have to admit, having lived for years in "raw" places, where you live with gekos climbing up and down your walls and they are almost part of the family, and where you need to know your snakes and spiders because it can end in very real tears ... I have not much trouble with city creatures... but completely understand his reluctance...go you for thinking of the plastic ones!!! and OH LOVE love LOVE the page design!!!!!! I love lots of photos in the page, love the way the background you chose, together with the font (awesome!) and the image in white with the insects give a feel of those books, it feels vintage with a touch of modern feel, gorgeous and all together a brilliant page!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE this so so much!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      meterr likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      Like Cynthia, I have also lived in places with lots of bugs and I prefer the plastic type myself! Those photos really pulled me in and I love that I was tricked into believing they were real! Great visual on the left too. Plastic bugs are a great idea.
    • Electra
      this page absolutely rocks!!! Well done!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    meterr
    Date:
    Jul 23, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    110.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).