Rikki

Getting close (right page)

Getting close (right page)
Rikki, Jul 23, 2017
Description:
For Cynthia's "getting close" Focus Challenge. It's a 2-pager, the credits are for both pages together.

Credits:
After the rain template by Dawn Inskip; Artworks Template 06 by Dawn Inskip; For real by Sahlin Studio; Honey I'm home by Lynn Grieveson; Vintage snips 1 by Lynn Grieveson; M3 May 2017 - Renew Carefree Bliss; Messed up brushes and stamps by Dawn Inskip; In the garden by Pink Reptile Designs; Pinhole style and brush by Mommyish. Film strip photo masks 3 by Jen Maddocks; Fonts: Beautiful_Day, CatalinaTypewriter
MrsPeel, orkan and KarenW like this.
    • KarenB
      Stunning! Love the masking and close up photos :)
      Rikki likes this.
    • Serena
      These photos are FANTABULOUS! oh my gosh, I love them! Perfect focus, goooooorgeous colors, I really love how you've used the roses here in the same color as you did with the +'s on the other side! The masked photos are lovely, I love how you still brought out "true" photo squares on each and I like how you've carried over the wood grain lines in the center through out to really tie those two pages together. The paint swash and the journaling spot are perfect! Love these pages!! https://the-lilypad.com/forum/threads/july-froggy-favorites.48956/page-4
      Rikki and MrsPeel like this.
    • yellowpeep
      What beautiful photos! I love the macro feel of them. Great idea having them so large in your layouts and I love the way you masked one of them and then layered the other ones on top. Your paint coordinates beautifully.
      Rikki likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ok, so..... you know I love your pages, and this being especially made for my challenge makes my heart sing and I am SO glad you got to do this!!!!!! so, by your comment in the challenge....I am not sure I got it right did you take these with the iPhone? or you went back to buy a proper lens for a camera? either way these are AWESOME and the page is equally awesome!!!!! love the splatters, the blending or transfer you used for the background is perfect for the photos...I don;t think I can say anything that @Serena has said so well already.... and congratulations for the GSO!!!!!!!! So glad I could give you a little "kick" LOL for you to get into macro, you rock !!!!!!!!!Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      Serena and Rikki like this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Rikki
    Date:
    Jul 23, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    149.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).