Journaling-Chall_June2020_flowersgal_web

Journaling-Chall_June2020_flowersgal_web
flowersgal, Jun 17, 2020
Description:
Journaling Challenge - June 2020

On sale SOSN - 50% off on June 17
Credits:
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Wild-and-Free-Kit.html
RJMJ, KittyY, JenEm and 3 others like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      brilliant jouraling.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Donitab
      Yes, very beautiful journaling and so true. I am a toucher and love to hug or touch a shoulder. It is hard. Love those two hands reaching for each other
      flowersgal likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      every time I see a page of yours... I want to take it to the Froggy Faves, and I automatically think I should give you a lecture when you say someth9ng about being worried about this or that challenge because is not your usual style or whatever.... you can do ANYTHING and everything, my dear friend....this is spectacular, so so SOOOO beautiful visually and conveying the sentiment so well.... the journaling is something I could have written...I agree .... and yes, we are blessed to be with a loved one (Sarita has been awesome, even though now after 3 months we are arguing about the washing up liquid lid being open or the kettle & water filter jug not having water in the mornings (I can't fill them myself and I always wake up before her) or her correcting my English when I sing a song with wrong lyrics :rofl

anyway, enough of me, this is fabulous, once again, spectacular!!!!!!
      into the June Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
    • flowersgal
      @MrsPeel - thank you my dear friend for your compliments and for your little story about you and Sarita. And thanks for the froggy favorite. You do know, of course, that journaling and telling the stories and the emotions inside us is my passion.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Dady
      Superb journaling and page!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • AmaneseFe
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      So honored and excited to have my layout chosen as a GSO! @AmaneseFe - thank you.
      LynnG likes this.
    • marijke
      Congrats on the GSO! So well deserved Patsy. Love your design and journaling.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      OHMYGOSH!!!!! Patsy, this is fabulous!!! Not your usual style??? It is now, my friend! I JUST saw that it was a GSO - what a thrill to see your layout in my inbox! Congratulations on the FF and the GSO!!:circles
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Pheeebzzz
      Well deserved FF and GSO !! This is a beautiful page, visually and for the emotions expressed in the journaling. Thanks for sharing !
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Jun 17, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).