amien1

Jewelry Moc26

Jewelry Moc26
amien1, Jan 26, 2020
Description:
KIT: January 2020 Storyteller by Just Jaimee

TEMPLATE: Monthly Blog Challenge January 2020 by Scrapping With Liz

Journaling (86 words): There are three pieces of jewelry that I wear Every Single Day. My Wedding rings, my diamond stud earrings (Jeremy gave to me on our wedding day) & my tiny little stud nose ring. Besides the fact that I’m terribly allergic to anything fake, I just don’t wear much jewelry. Occasionally I’ll wear a necklace- my favorite is a simple sterling silver chain with a black pendant that was my Nanny’s. As I get older, I only care to wear things that are important to me!
gonewiththewind likes this.
    • gonewiththewind
      Amie, you are so very beautiful. I love how you chose to take your selfies and highlight the jewelry that you love and wear - and stunning pieces you are blessed with as well. I'm a bit of a jewelry lover and have a huge collection from when I sold diamond and gold jewelry, but like you I tend to wear the same pieces over and over again. I love the title in the gold glitter, and I love your perfect embellishing. Thanks for playing along in my challenge!
      amien1 likes this.
    • amien1
    • Aussiegirl
      Love that you highlighted your jewelry with your selfie skills! :) Love the mix of patterns and your journaling! I don't wear a ton either...I have my favorites and keep to them!
      amien1 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    amien1
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    522.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).