est. date by Sahlin Studio
Free To Be Me (kit) by Little Butterfly Wings
The Quiet Life Kit by Lynn Grieveson
Amour by ForeverJoy Designs
For The Record by ForeverJoy Designs

134 words
ArmyGrl and chastml like this.
    • mcurtt
      Great comparison photos, you are lovely in both. Sorry about your lunchbox. I do remember having a vinyl covered one with a thermos. It was some girly one, in pink, possibly Disney, before Disney was a thing.
      patsyt likes this.
    • flowersgal
      I think you should go out NOW and buy yourself the niftiest one you can find. I never had one either but brown bags were the norm at my school. A few years ago my husband won a large cute one (no thermos) and we use it for storage! Love the then and now photos and the story.
      patsyt likes this.
    • patsyt
      @mcurtt Thanks! I’m glad you had your lunchbox! :clap
      mcurtt likes this.
    • patsyt
      Good idea! Thanks!
    • gonewiththewind
      Patsy - you are beautiful and in spite of your hesitance, I simply adore that you used both a now selfie and back then school photo. I love your smile and your eyes - you look like you're about to start laughing in your selfie. After reading your story, I was like yes, she has a great sense of humor! I agree that you should buy a lunchbox just to have one now. The one I remember the most was my tin one with The Waltons on the front of it. It perpetually smelled like bologna and bananas. Ha! I love the vertical composition and the contrast of the clean layout with the messy doodles/paints/stamps. Thanks for playing along in my challenge - and I hope you'll continue to take photos of yourself and tell more stories. I know if you were my mom, I'd be so happy to see you and read all about you!
      patsyt likes this.
    • patsyt
      @gonewiththewind Thank you so much for your sweet comments! BTW, my brown paper lunch bags smelled like bologna!
    • redplaid3
      Fun story and love the two pictures side by side. Awesome art journal style.
      patsyt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    patsyt
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).