tinkerbell1112

January 7 - Heirloom

January 7 - Heirloom
tinkerbell1112, Jan 7, 2023
Description:
Faithful by Kristin Aagard
Kristin Aagard and KayTeaPea like this.
    • KayTeaPea
      Such beautiful Christening gowns! I love how you thought ahead and had both a boy-style and girl-style gowns made! And coming from your wedding gown makes them even more special!
    • cfile
      JLynn, this is fabulous and oh so beautiful! What a beautiful way to repurpose your gorgeous wedding gown into 2 Christening outfits for your children. I am so glad too that you have created your own heirloom that will be handed down for many generations starting with your first grandchild... your son and daughter here look so beautiful in the gowns. I love the lace eyelit trim you have used on the bg paper and wonderful title work, but wow you are stunning in your wedding gown. I think you need to use these photos of you in your wedding dress for another page too.. wow. Thanks for playing along and sharing your special heirloom with us and for playing along with my challenge. So beautiful!
    • flowersgal
      What a wonderful and memorable thing you did. Beautiful photos and I loved seeing the babies in the very special christening gown.
    • SeattleSheri
      What a really great idea,I love this so much!!! Beautiful wedding photos of you and your kids wearing the the christening gowns.
    • myka
      Amazing and what a great way to preserve your wedding dress! Precious layout!!
    • Aussiegirl
      That is such a sweet idea! Very creative way to preserve your wedding gown! And so fun that you have preserved it already for future generations! So sweet!
    • zinzilah
      this was such a fabulous idea and the baptism gowns are just even more special than your normal ones. Super way to scrap it, too with both the original dress and reincarnations.
    • easyeyes4you
      Beautiful page.. what a great thing to do with your dress.... Love the idea....
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 11 - Coming Home
    Uploaded By:
    tinkerbell1112
    Date:
    Jan 7, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    296.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).