January 31 Then + Now
Sani_digiscrap, Jan 31, 2018
Description:
My final Layout up to date with the challenges

Template
Sabrina Creations - Sweet Dreams
Kit: Just Jaimee - January Storyteller

Journaling

Four years ago it was the first time that we took a vacation together I came to visit you in Panama where you were with your family, at that time we were just the ones, so we could do whatever we wanted, we went through a week of David, the second time we came was a year ago with Leo a yearold and Eli months old, we came a little more time but still we did not have the freedoms that we had then, until we took a picture the four of us was difficult, now we came to live here, who would have imagined that we would end here, and the children are a little older three and two years old, but even so we just kept time for us, who would think that our then and now in just four years would be So different, from being alone doing what we like in a big capital in Chile, we became a family of four and living in a small town in Panama, the only thing that has not changed is our relationship, despite the many ups and downs we've had.
chastml likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Awwww I love this!! Watching the family grow!! Such a beautiful page! I adore those stitched hearts!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Sani_digiscrap
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).