_scrapaholic_, Jan 31, 2018
Description:
credits:

Story Teller August 16 by Just Jaimee
Shine Bright by Sahlinstudio
Lightbulb by Amber Labau
Love Edition by Little Butterfly Wings

google translate:

Then in September 2016, we were in Tallinn for the first time. A brand new city. A whole new day to discover! We did not know much before. Just a few rough details, what we wanted to see and of course, that we wanted to write a postcard, because we have done that from every city. Tallinn was no exception. If time was, I definitely wanted to go to a supermarket and there some sweets as a holiday souvenir. It was a very touristy day. I do not want to call him stressful and if so it was nice stress but he was already very different from our last visit in December 2017.

Now, we knew the city very well, we were there several times in the course of the year, because it is almost the neighboring city of Helsinki. We knew which cafe was the best, we would not need a postcard from there and we knew exactly what we wanted to see. Not for the first time, but to say goodbye. We will not be able to stop here so soon. I did not need any sweets this time. Since I already knew that it does not taste anyway. Fortunately, at least on our last photo from the city, the church was no longer in green because of construction work. They too have come to an end.
londoncuppa likes this.
    • Amson
      I love your comparison of both visits and your wonderful photos. Fantastic page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    _scrapaholic_
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    377.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).