January 30:  Travel Storytelling
lizziej, Jan 31, 2019
Description:
January 30: Travel Storytelling
Kristin Aagard Designs: All Aboard kit
Sherwood Studio: In the Shadows Photoshop Drop Shadow Style Set
Fonts: Arial, Berlin Sans FB Demi
Journaling says:
As part of the celebration for your 4th birthday, we took you to Day Out With Thomas in Grapevine at the Grapevine Vintage Railroad. Thomas the Tank Engine was the lead engine that day! You were so excited to see Thomas! You first sat with me on the train, and then you sat with Daddy. After the train ride, we had to wait to have your picture taken in front of Thomas, so we just walked around and shopped for souvenirs. We ran into Sir Topham Hatt, and you were just a bit nervous around him. Soon it was time to see Thomas up close. Daddy later took a photo of you and me right in front of him on the railroad track.
Love, Mommy
    • bellbird
      What a fun outing and amazing birthday treat! He looks so stoked and I love all the photos and that little trainborder is perfect!
      lizziej likes this.
    • LynnG
      My DD used to love Thomas, and visiting Thomas, too! Such a great storytelling page :-)
      lizziej likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    lizziej
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    219.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).