designbylime

January 29-Just The Highlights

January 29-Just The Highlights
designbylime, Jan 29, 2021
Description:
Our beloved Molly left us today due to sickness and she will be so missed.
In english:
Today we had to let our beloved Molly let go due to illness.
She would soon have turned 19 years old.
She was a beloved, magical little soul who was the least social of our cats
which we have and have had. She lived in the kitchen window and jumped back and forth from the kitchen island, in recent years we also had to present a chair to her so that she could get up on the kitchen island.
She was the oldest of all our cats and for that we are incredibly grateful
but she suffered a tumor in her mouth and then we could not let her suffer.
She was so funny because even though she was not social, she shouted from the kitchen and then we have to go in and cuddle with her.
Her mother was a shy cat and it affected both Molly and her sister Belle who went away almost two years ago.
She will be missed but now she at least avoids suffering.
January 29, 2021
Mixed Media Monthly: What Holds You Back
jesskab likes this.
    • Saar
      I'm so so so sorry to read this! I know how hard it is to loose a sweet kitty.
      I hope that creating this layout worked therapeutic for you. You certainly made a beautiful tribute layout for her. :beat:heartlub
    • designbylime
      @Saar Thanks Sarah. She was the last of my female cats, I now only have two ginger male cats left and they miss her so much even if she was not letting them coming too close. I felt so sorry for her the last week since we first got the appointment on Friday due to my work. I went so well and I hope she is up in cat heaven and playing with her "sisters".
    • jesskab
      I'm so sorry about Molly. My Poppy is the same way socially. She's shy, but she stands at the opposite side of my 30 foot hallway & screams when she wants to be pet. Your journaling is so touching & the soft colors are beautiful. Thank you for joining along.
    • Nemla
      I love this page, what a beautiful tribute you a beloved pet. I know how hard this must have been for you.
    • designbylime
      @jesskab Thanks for your sweet comment. They have a way to get what they want don't they? Her first ten years she used my desk on our second floor, my computers is there, to sleep on and lived happily there, if she wanted to cuddle she just took a step to me and I'd to cuddle her for a minute or two and then she was happy. She moved down to the kitchen when she noticed the boys.
      Soon gone almost a week but I'm still looking for her in the kitchen.
      jesskab likes this.
    • designbylime
      @Nemla This page is done the same day and I was crying all the time I did this page but tears are good for you sometimes. Thank you for your comment.
      Nemla likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Love Yourself Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    designbylime
    Date:
    Jan 29, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    96.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).