pitiscrap

17-01 Guitare

17-01 Guitare
pitiscrap, Jan 14, 2017
Description:
Amy Wolff : chasing the sun

"Wednesday, January 11, 2017: photo session with your guitar. You ordered a black guitar from Santa Claus. You love to play with your father's old guitar (which has not got a lot of strings since you're allowed to manipulate it), but it's too big for you. Until now, I had not the courage to let you have musical instruments, too noisy. But a guitar, a real one, is not unpleasant to listen to even when you do not really know how to play it. So I looked for real small guitars. Your papi even thought of a real ukulele. But when I offered it to you, you said, "No, I want a real guitar." OK, so I continued my research and I finally understood that it was necessary to look for a guitar a quarter. Perfect. We were therefore able to give precise instructions for Santa Claus. And the guitar he brought you is up to our expectations. It is beautiful and it sounds good, even if it disagrees very quickly. Now, it remains for you to learn to hold it, then to place your fingers ... But that's another story."
    • katell
      wow découpe incroyable qui suit la guitare! bravo! c'est magnifique
    • ArmyGrl
      Oh my goodness! Perfection! Bravo! I love everything about your creation. Monochromatic. Clean lines. This could be a page right out of a magazine.
    • jenn mccabe
      I love your work - so good to see you playing along. You have such a fab clean graphic style. this just rocks. love the journaling wrapping around your guitar and the way he is looking from behind it and the cool pattern with the concentric circles. awesome!
    • cfile
      just gorgeous as is that photo of your son.. love the composition and that ii is in black & white.. fantastic! Your journaling is awesome too!
    • mom2jackaia
      I love the giant picture. So graphic! Great page!
    • DixieDoesPSP
      Wow! Wow Wow! The composition of this is amazing. Love every bit of it. What a great photo too!! I just love B&W and you did it great.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      WOW this is stunning and so striking!!!
    • julianz
      WOW what an amazing looking page, so striking. Who would've guessed B&W could look so brilliant.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Love Yourself Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    pitiscrap
    Date:
    Jan 14, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    153.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).