Dady, Jan 23, 2021
Description:
Fiddlesticks Set 11 | Fiddle-Dee-Designs
Happy Day | Papers | Pink Reptile Designs
Happy Day | Elements | Pink Reptile Designs
Journaling: helped by Google
1 - What are your memories of our parents' house in Normandy
Annick
I especially remember the joy that Cathy and Nathalie felt at the idea of going to spend their vacation with their grandmother and grandfather, long walks in the countryside, their curiosity about everything, it changed them so much in the city and above all to be able to play tennis and go horse riding.
Me
For me it was the holidays in August in a beautiful countryside and the immense pleasure of being with our parents! it changed me so much from the French Riviera where everything was different, especially the climate, I remember my surprise to see that the cherries on Papa's cherry tree were just starting to ripen while for ours it was at at the end of April beginning of May that they were tasted!
2 - Did you have a nearby town where you would preferably visit each year?
Annick
Yes Saint-Malo, we liked to walk in the old town, on the ramparts from where we could see the beaches and the port and end the day in a crêperie before taking the road again!
Me
For us it was Granville where there was so much to visit! We always ended the day with a trip to the Port to buy fish from the fishermen and especially live shrimp that our parents loved so much! and sometimes we took the Vedette to spend the day in the Chausey Islands, the crossing lasted about 45 minutes a real pleasure to go to the beaches of fine white sand and transparent water
chastml likes this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    Dady
    Date:
    Jan 23, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).