January 17: Username (Journaling)

January 17: Username (Journaling)
meterr, Jan 17, 2018
Description:
credit to:
Little Butterfly Wings If not now, then when? kit
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      love seeing this!!!! the page is gorgeous visually (as you usually do!!!) Love that photo (you are so beautiful!!! I didn't imagine you blonde for some reason thought you were brunette, but always thinking a beautiful young girl so I was right! Love seeing this also because I remember well when I first saw your pages and loved them, and for quiet a while thinking that the nickname had to do with measurement , as in meters and centimeters LOL, until I think it was that one day I payed attention at your signature or something in journaling, can't remember exactly but I did realize you are Terri ad people may call you Terr and IO loved the way it was worked out!!!! I have to confess what made me want to scrap MOC even though I'm loaded with hospital appointments and crazy stuff to deal with, was this challenge.... I need to make time to scrap this too... LOVE your page, gorgeously put together, once again you are so beautiful and the journaling makes us feel a bit closer!!! [​IMG]
      meterr likes this.
    • ashleywb
      This is fun! I really love the bold colors of your paint.
      meterr likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Love the bold paints and that cute photo. Clever username meter. I also though it had something to do with meters.
      meterr likes this.
    • BevG
      Really like your story and that paint is wonderful!
    • Rikki
      Great story, I always wondered where the name came from.
    • LynnG
      Stunning page, and I loved reading about your name. I always see it as a bit like "meteor" ie a shooting star!
    • AJK
      Absolutely LOVE this page composition, simple yet bold!
    • redplaid3
      Great username.
    • tinkerbell1112
      oh that's such a fun nickname! love the paint you used!
    • bestcee
      I love how you came up with your username! The paint is fabulous!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    meterr
    Date:
    Jan 17, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    117.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).