Pups_r_Paps

January 12: Cropped Hidden Photo as Title -Zebra-Longwing

January 12: Cropped Hidden Photo as Title -Zebra-Longwing
Pups_r_Paps, Jan 12, 2019
Description:
JOURNALING (above photo) - Franklin Park Conservatory, September 15, 2017

CREDITS: PHOTO – by me; KIT – “Find Peace”, Lynn Grieveson; FONTS – Commons Regular, Ruthie Regular, Times New Roman
    • cfile
      what a gorgeous butterfly.. I don't think I have ever seen a zebra one. Well done :) I love the fun inked striped paper to mimic a zebra.. with the gray bg paper matte, the photo pops off the page!!! I love the Zebra title.. it really is hidden and ccropped.. well done!
    • mcurtt
      So striking, the purple background against the green and blackish cutout. Beautiful photo!
    • KAPOH
      Beautiful picture. I LOVE how the "Zebra" seems to be flowing right out of the photo. I like the font used for the "longwing" part. And that border paper on each side is VERY striking.
    • jenn mccabe
      What a truly gorgeous photo you captured! The striped paper flanking each edge is perfect - I love that it isn't perfect stripes but natural like the butterfly! And the extended title is so pretty with that little extra little handwritten bit. Perfectly balanced!
    • flowersgal
      Everything said above and a huge handclap from me for a beautiful layout.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    Pups_r_Paps
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    126.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    640px
    Height:
    495px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).