SharLamb

12-Cropped-Title_ComingHome-Nova

12-Cropped-Title_ComingHome-Nova
SharLamb, Jan 12, 2019
Description:
This had to be my favorite challenge so far, not only because I love this technique, but because the timing was perfect. My newest GrandDog was adopted by my DD and her family just yesterday. She shot this incredible photo of her husband and Nova as they were on their way home from the rescue shelter. Such an emotional picture, and the story just gets better. Oh what do you think? Will I be posting more Nova pages this month? ROTF
etc_dan_ssbeach_ptrn4
PRD_ohsewcrafty_doodle_hearts_stamped
tangie_Journey11_splattergraffiti_2
tangie_SG_Happenstance_1

Fonts:
Albertus Extra Bold
Avenir

Photo by DD, Zanna Boucher
jaharvey and MamaBee like this.
    • mcurtt
      I just love happy endings. I enjoyed your journaling, that large photo really grabbed my attention. And I like that your photo (along with the text) is stroked so that it stands out more.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • KAPOH
      Wonderful story. I just love the expressions on both of their faces. Nova looks like she will be a "big" addition to the family! CONGRATULATIONS to both the family (including "grandma") AND Nova.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      Nova is so so beautiful! And seems to fit in and be at home with her new people instantly. I'd never guess this was a photo of a dog that was just picked up at the shelter! Congrats to all - enjoy her! I love title extending form the top edge of your photo shape area - really demands your attention ... and the little stroke of black around it all makes it pop !
      SharLamb likes this.
    • *gina*
      fantastic photo - love the journaling. Enjoy the time with her
      SharLamb likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    SharLamb
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    92.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    457px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).