patsyt

January 11: 2020 Vision Board

January 11: 2020 Vision Board
patsyt, Jan 11, 2020
Description:
Really Retro Red White and Blue by Lynn Grieveson
For The Record by ForeverJoy Designs
Really Retro Red White and Blue by Lynn Grieveson
COLLAB: All About Me (heart by Allison Pennington/bg paper by Pink Reptile Designs)
Life’s Journey by ForeverJoy Designs
Feeling Blue: Alpha by Pink Reptile Designs
    • flowersgal
      Nifty layout. I especially like # 1 and #20 -- good reminders. I also love the day trip each month idea. @patsyt - what is the Awake magazine?
      patsyt likes this.
    • patsyt
      @flowersgal Thanks! #1 is very close to my heart as our niece was just deployed the other day. There is a class called AWAKE and if you're in the class you can submit your art. The magazine is online but you can pay to have a printed copy if you'd like. The class covers a lot of artistic effects in Photoshop. I have been too lazy to create or submit and I've been in the class for a couple of years. Once Somerset Digital Magazine stopped publishing I stopped doing a lot with that part of digital artistry!
    • flowersgal
      @patsyt - thanks for the explanation. It sounds like an interesting magazine and enjoyable to look at. I'm going to Google it now. When you submit your art to the magazine please do a layout of it and share with us here too.
      patsyt likes this.
    • patsyt
      @flowersgal I'm not sure if it is available for non-AWAKE members to see but, hopefully, it is. I will let you know but I probably couldn't share it here because it involves more photo manipulation than products. And thanks for the confidence that I can reach that goal!
    • *gina*
      fantastic page, Patsy - love all your goals especially #20 - great work
      patsyt likes this.
    • patsyt
      *gina* likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    patsyt
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).