Serena

Jan 5 People-Less Page

Jan 5 People-Less Page
Serena, Jan 17, 2018
Description:
My layout for the MoC People-less Photo Challenge found here.

Credits:

Just Jaimee: Patterned Stamps (Commercial Use), New Things Digital Kit - Storyteller January 2018 Add-on

Amy Wolff: mega solids paper pack

Sahlin Studios: year of templates vol. 17

One Little Bird: Around Here Elements

Font: Bebas Neue, 1942 Report

Photos by me! :D Thank you for looking!!
MrsPeel likes this.
    • mnjenlittle
      oh my these photos are amazing!!!! Simple and elegant page. Love the stamping on the corners and down the paper strip.
      Serena likes this.
    • Serena
      @mnjenlittle Thank you very much! The fun part was the red dragon fly, he was literally posing for me. The camera shutter would click and he'd hop a little and change the angle, I should put the photo series in sometime! He was like a little model and would literally wait for the photo click before giving me a new position. I was dying laughing in the middle of shooting!!
    • mnjenlittle
      @Serena too funny! :) I love the monarch photo. So ready to pop!!
      MrsPeel and Serena like this.
    • MrsPeel
      MY wonderful friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how amazing to find you today!!!!!!!! I had not seen a page of you (haven't been around much with all my dad's health and my own) in ages!!!! and, of course, is delightful!!!!! It is your soul that shines with the Universe, my dear girl....that's why dragonflies come pose for you!!!!!! Love the photos of course, the classic elegance of yours, the wonderful elective framing and the whole thing is a total beauty!!!! I need another 5 days in the week to catch up with everyone!!!! super gorgeous page Serena, love seeing you scrap MOC , hope you a good Christmas and New Year!!!! will make time to catch up!!!!![​IMG]
      Serena likes this.
    • Serena
      @MrsPeel Looove you CynCyn! So happy to see you on my page, it was a spirit lifter I definitely needed! SUPER HUGS your way, I hope that you and your father find peace and health coming in the next bit, I will send healing and positive vibes your way!! You're always in my thoughts! Thank you so much for your kind words on my page, I'm trying to keep up! hehe! Can't wait to talk with you! <3<3
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Ohh same here!!! you are always in my heart and mind, now things are a bit better I am finding a bit of balance so we will catch up properly.... I am so SO happy I can help lift the spirits!!! You know the feeling is mutual!!!!! Love you tooo, wonderful girl!!!!!!!!![​IMG]
      Serena likes this.
    • bellbird
      Total empathy with what u are saying re: your household & photography & props to u on the mad macro skills here but man, I kinda want to smack that fly on my screen.its summer here & I am over blowflies sneaking in & bouncing round the house!! Thanks for playing with me for day5!
      Serena likes this.
    • Serena
      @bellbird Haha!!! I'm sorry!!! I get that reaction a lot, I have some macros of bees and ants and then the fly.. and usually I get one of two, "WOAH! The detail is amazing!!!" or they utterly gross out and won't look at it at all! lol!! Here, I put white out over his photo on my monitor so you shouldn't see anymore! ;) Thanks for the fun challenge!
      bellbird likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Serena
    Date:
    Jan 17, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    374.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).