Serena

Jan 25th Art Doll

Jan 25th Art Doll
Serena, Jan 27, 2018
Description:
My Layout for MoC6 January 25th Art Doll Challenge found here!

I chose Vivaldi's Spring and themed my page around a budding woman and how she thinks life will be vs reality. (ie: Spring into Summer.. where spring seems so amazing and hopeful and colorful and then you realize it's just a really really hot sweaty mess with bees and ants and mosquitoes and boob sweat.)

Credits:

Tangie Baxter: Art Doll Templates

Little Butterfly Wings: Elements {add on} M3 October 2017

Allison Pennington: Goth Girls

Just Jaimee: Storyteller 2018 February - The Collection

Paula Kesslering: Happy Mother's Day {Freebie}

One Little Bird and Paislee Press: sm(art) mouth no. 2 (hahahahaha no), sm(art) mouth (insert sarcasm)

Pink Reptile Designs: emphasizers vol. 2, font: The Hedgie Hog

Mommyish: I Heart You | Digital Kit

Thank you for looking!
    • Mylinn
      Love how you did all of this. The hearts all over the left doll! The background paper that goes on forever forward! The overall sentiment!
      Serena likes this.
    • bbymks5
      I can relate to this so much!! And let me tell you...Pinterest mom's aren't helping with my reality!
      Serena likes this.
    • Serena
      @bbymks5 RIGHT?!?!! I had all these hopes and dreams that my life was going to be a certain way... and then.... heh. Reality!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @Serena Exactly!! And it can be so crushing at times!
      Serena likes this.
    • nof007750
      Wow! My heart so connects to the idea of this page! You were so wonderfully creative with this challenge!
      Serena likes this.
    • Serena
    • Amson
      So funny! Surely it couldn't be that bad! Love the comparison dolls. Brilliant interpretation of this challenge.
      Serena likes this.
    • Rikki
      OMG, that is so brilliant. Yeah, dream vs. reality. LOVE it!
      @bbymks5 I once saw this quote that I need to scrap one day which puts everything into perspective:
      The reason we struggle with insecurity is because we compare our behind-the-scenes with everyone else’s highlight reel.
      bbymks5 and Serena like this.
    • Serena
      @Rikki I LOVE that quote!! Tag me when you scrap it, please! I want to see!! I'm all excited now.

I was scared of the art doll one, thought I did okay with it but I'm still feeling weak, then MrsPeel made a thread of all the really good ones and HOLY COW they are AMAZING. I feel lame now. But at least it gave some laughs, so I am content. :D
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @Rikki That quote couldn't be any more REAL!! It is so true, and while we know it's true, it's so hard to remember/convince ourselves! Tag me too, that's one of the best quotes I've heard!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Serena
    Date:
    Jan 27, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    528.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    788px
    Height:
    788px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).