JenEm

It's Time!

It's Time!
    • Angela Toucan
      oh wow, this looks awesome
      JenEm likes this.
    • melidy
      This is perfection. I love the steam-punk style elements with a little wizardry mixed in. There are so many little details (like the brick work over the paint ) and I love the photo blended into the crisp white backrgound to mimic the snow. Eugh, I'll be scraplifting this for sure :beat
      JenEm and cfile like this.
    • bellbird
      wow! your photos are amazing and adding the metal gears to the inner workings of the clock photo as well as the big blend of the outside... if i didn't know different, I'd think this challenge was made for you! love the clock hands and title as well! :beat
      JenEm and cfile like this.
    • Saar
      Oh wow! This is so so so beautiful! I love everything about your layout.
      Congratulations on froggy fave. If it wasn't already in the thread, I would have put it there. So totally deserved! :beat:heartlub
      JenEm likes this.
    • cfile
      OMG.. congrats on your Froggy Fav and you know this is a fav for me Ms. Jen :) I love your blending of the photo into the background with the additional photos to show off the cogs and wheels. I never noticed that either. I think I see new things every time I go :) Sometimes after I have taken the ride, I go back and they allow me to cut the line and take photos with my camera as you know they don't let you take the camera with you. I have tons of photos of Universal Orlando and everything Harry there :) I so love this page Jen.. Thanks for making me smile, and I love your journaling. I am the 3rd person that would have given you a FF if it was not there already! Those elements of Lynn's are perfect and that you also grabbed the owl flair.. so perfect as it is right there at the Owlry :)
      JenEm likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    JenEm
    Date:
    Feb 7, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    121.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).