It began like this (MOC 6 Jan 11)

It began like this (MOC 6 Jan 11)
scraptraci, Jan 29, 2018
Description:
here is my layout for the MOC 6 Jan 11 date of significance challenge

credits
template Lynn Grieveson “Head in the Clouds” t#1
Just Jaimee “Storyteller Nov 15 Luka”; papers, paint, word art, date, brackets,
Just Jaimee “Storyteller May 16” papers used to overlay paint spot and splatters; papers covering the banner
    • Serena
      What a cute story and great memory! I love that you even remember the gloves!
    • scraptraci
      @Serena thanks, generally i am bad with detailed journaling so i am glad i was able to remember these things. even if it isn't a PG story :)
    • LynnG
      What a wonderful take on the challenge :-)
      scraptraci likes this.
    • easyeyes4you
      Did you post this in the right forum... It is in the one using separate alpha's and I don't see any???? Day 29 ...I am thinking it should be day 26
    • scraptraci
      @easyeyes4you thank you for catching this. that's what happens when you stay up late and have lots to catch up on. thank you for telling me i've put it in the right place
    • HeatherB
      This is a wonderful story, full of so many details. Loved reading your journaling! And what a fun (and 80's) way to meet your future husband. Love the stitched banner and the word art. Great page! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
    • scraptraci
      @HeatherB thank you Heather. thank you for hosting the challenge
      HeatherB likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    scraptraci
    Date:
    Jan 29, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    123 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).