tw1717

1-29-18-random-tw1717

1-29-18-random-tw1717
tw1717, Jan 29, 2018
Description:
1-29-18 - RANDOM

RULES:
1. A Fun Title. No Wordart or Journaling Cards. No fonts.
2. 5 Different Alphas. More is okay, but NO LESS than 5!
3. “Visibly Attach” the Alpha letters to your page with fasteners.
4. Other things are more than welcome as long as YOUR TITLE is the main focus & that you are following the 75% Current Lilypad product requirement.
5. CREDIT separately all the alphas you use when you post to the gallery so I know which alphas you included!

My title: BEHIND THE SCENES
Alphas used:
Makers gonna Make TLP collar - gold alpha
Not Pictured by APennington
So Basic by Mommyish (there were 5 DIFFERENT alphas in kit - used one letter out of each set)
Mamarazzi by Forever Joy
Note to Self by Etc.
I am who I am by APennington

Other credits:
Template by Just Jaimee
Mamarazzi by Forever Joy
So Basic by Mommyish
Attachements out of each of the kits used for alphas

This is my daughter taking the pics of the batman/superman in the model car that I have scrapped earlier in the MOC6 challenges...I love behind the scenes pics.
    • Serena
      I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who takes photos like that!! Nice job on the title here. :)
    • kendrawalter
      I've taken lots of pics of my boyfriend taking pictures..maybe I should follow your lead and scrap them! I love how this page is split! Great job!
    • EHStudios
      Hahahaha!! I'm so glad someone isn't watching me take photos sometimes! This is great!! Love that titlework!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    tw1717
    Date:
    Jan 29, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    160.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).