Description:
Layout created using by Kristin Aagard:
Cooking Time (background paper)
Zoo Day
Heirloom Garden
Fonts used:
Amaranth
Brodetto
Picture from Angela Toucan (Thank YOU so much sweet lady for the interview and for being awesome!!)
Journaling (372 words) " Interview with Angela.
Grace : What was the first gift you gave someone?
Angela: It would have been something I made, and for a relative. My Grandma kept all things I made for her, they were displayed in a cabinet or hung on the wall. I saw them when we went for her funeral. I think the oldest thing in the cabinet was a basked woven in card with paper strips.

Grace: "What was the first gift you received from someone?
Angela: The first gift I remember is a large knitted cushion decorated to look like a lion, it had a fringe for a mane. My mum made it for me. I loved it. I would cuddle it, lean on it, sit on it, drag it around - it had a tail on the back.

Grace: what were you like in high school?
Angela: I'm Autistic. So I was very much a loner, as I couldn't connect with others being socially awkward.

Grace: what was your favorite tv show? and your less favorite and why?
Angela: I think I enjoyed Dr Who the most, but we didn't watch much TV. When I left home I never bothered buying one. I liked the fun and adventure in Dr Who with a bit of history thrown in. I still like Dr Who and get the DVD box sets for my birthday each year.
My least favourite TV show was East Enders. It was soap that my mother liked to watch, I found it boring and depressing.

Grace: who was your favorite singer? and your favorite actor / actress?
Angela: I didn't have a particular pop singer I liked, but was fond of the music sung by ABBA and Bucks Fizz. I loved Julia Andrews in the Sound of Music.

Grace: what was your favorite class?
Angela: Mathematics. I can see Maths, I find it easy. I went on to study Engineering at University and then did a Master's Research Degree in advanced engineering mathematics.
I thank Angela for being so kind and for taking the time to answer my questions, I feel that I know a little bit more about the talented and sweet lady, that is also my fellow scrapper, and new friend."
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    G.J.
    Date:
    Jan 29, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    572.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).