AJK

Inspiration Challenge_Happy Family

Inspiration Challenge_Happy Family
AJK, Apr 7, 2016
Description:
My 8 most important people make me HAPPY! (parents, NEW GD, Son,DIL,DD,Hubster, & GS)
Credits:
Just Jaimee: Get it Started, Owl Family ( BW Background, paint,stitching, "happy" ; LBW:M3Feb16 (scribble flower,stitches, scribbles);Altered Amanda's Studio: LifeBasixx2016_Feb,April: Camera, filmstrip, tv photo mask/frame
mcurtt and jk703 like this.
    • MrsPeel
      having family close is such a blessing!!! one of the most difficult things for us here is being over 4000 miles from the family, the people we love.... love how much you fitted in the page, how colorful and so many mixtures of textures![​IMG]
    • jk703
      I love the color! It's awesome! The layered doodles, all the paint, the patterns! Thank you so much for playing along with me this month! (I didn't mean to be so late in leaving a comment... I only noticed it in the Inspiration Gallery. I didn't see the layout in the thread. Sorry about that!)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AJK
    Date:
    Apr 7, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    483.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    670px
    Height:
    670px
    Aperture:
    f/2.8
    Make:
    Apple
    Model:
    iPhone 4
    Date / Time:
    2016:03:03 12:26:41
    Exposure Time:
    1/120 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 125
    Focal Length:
    3.85 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).