Better With A Cat
pagefrocks, Apr 7, 2016
Description:
Credits:
All Good Cats Kit - Little Butterfly Wings
Free Spirit - Little Butterfly Wings
Weekends are Made for Fun - Little Butterfly Wings
    • jk703
      Awww, he sounds wonderful! I love the picture, and the thought of him being so in tune with your feelings! That's awesome! Thank you so much for playing along with my challenge. :beat
    • LynnG
      LOVE it! :-)
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh Lori!!!!! is either I don't see your pages for months, or I find them twice in a week (I know is MY fault, not yours!!!!) I love love LOVE it when I do get to see your pages!!! and here again, an amazingly beautiful composition, full of elegance, classy touches and full of love coming out of it!!!!!! We are animal lovers, in Brazil, being in a small village in a house with a garden, we had many, including two little kittens someone abandoned under a bridge over the creek...here in London Sarita begged for dogs (more than one, she wanted!!! ) but it was impossible so we got our car Liara, she was an Ebony Queen! we had to give her up to another family as we were about to travel for long time and none could look after her :( Anyway, I got distracted (Talk too much LOL) the page RICKS and is going Into the Froggy Faves!!!!!
      pagefrocks likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    pagefrocks
    Date:
    Apr 7, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    169.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).