AnotherAmanda

INSD2021-StayStrong

INSD2021-StayStrong
AnotherAmanda, May 2, 2021
Description:
iNSD 2021 - Braver Stronger Smarter Challenge
Template by Scrapping With Liz (Smarter Template)
Font - Remington Noiseless
Journaling - It’s been over a year since lockdown started. I didn’t think we’d survive the three weeks we were originally told to expect... but here we are still going strong. I admit that staying home is my natural state so I haven’t been too miserable. I miss going out on the weekends and play groups with Ben. Ben is doing his best in kindergarten zoom school. We’ve been lucky and now Todd and I have both gotten our shots. Fingers crossed that the new normal will be starting soon. I don’t think it’ll ever be exactly the same as it was before we went into lockdown... we’ve all changed too much and that’s okay. Honestly, I’m looking forward to in person dining and in person school and hair cuts. We’re just waiting a bit longer.
Elements and Papers - Braver, Stronger, Smarter (Collaboration)
Style - Shadows (Mommyish)
Photo treatment - Paint the Moon
    • Iowan
      wow, I love the journaling at the angle and the wonderful memories of the pandemic experience. Thanks for taking part in the braver, smarter, stronger challenge.
    • yellowpeep
      This journaling and the angled orientation of everything is so powerful.Love the black-and-white photos and the painted background.
      [​IMG]
    • garrynkim
      Kiss. What a great layout! I love your journaling!
    • littlekiwi
      Love the angled design
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Product Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    May 2, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    200.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).