RJMJ

iNSD-May 2021-Telephone Scrapping Game-Blooming You

iNSD-May 2021-Telephone Scrapping Game-Blooming You
RJMJ, May 5, 2021
Description:
Hey! There Everyone!...Thanks! So Much! Dalis For Hosting!...I Had A Blast Creating My Layout Too!...

I'm On TEAM : COLOR IT : #5 : RJMJ

*My Scraplifted Layout Was All About The Colors From The Previous Layout By CaroB71 : Pink,Blue,Green,Yellow & Orange... : And The Spring Outdoors-y Feel!...The Green Grass! In Her Photos!...The Golden Colors Of Her Kitty!...And The Rest Of Her Pretty Spring Colors!...

*I'll Add The Link To Her Layout Here : After She Posts Her Layout In the Gallery

*To Create My Blooming You Layout-I Used - Pocket Art Signature Kit #4 By Rachel Jefferies
shunnstergirl likes this.
    • LivyBug
      Love your clusters and the photo effect. :)
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      LivyBug likes this.
    • Ferdy
      amazing page, I LOVE your blending work here, and the way you added the pieces of elements on your page!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Nemla
      I love all the blending. Fun clusters too.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Another eye-arresting page. Love the blending of the lady, the invisible framing around her left eye and the word strips moving progressively across the page. Masterful art piece!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Ga_L
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @Ga_L Thank You!!!!!...I LOVE! Getting FF's!...This Is A Cool! & Positive! Thing! That Makes My Creative Heart Sing!...Being Appreciated As An Artist! Is Very Important! To Me!...Thank You! So Very Much!...:bk...
    • RJMJ
      @Ferdy @Nemla @flowersgal "Eye-Arresting"...LOL!...I Like That!....Thank You! So Much! Ladies!...Very Much! Appreciated! & Grateful!...For All Of Your Very Kind! & Supportive! Comments!...:bk...
      Ferdy likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    May 5, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    347.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).