RJMJ

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-April 2021-Week #4:Artspiration-Linda Vachon-And That's No Bull

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-April 2021-Week #4:Artspiration-Linda Vachon-And That's No Bull
RJMJ, May 3, 2021
Description:
I'm Making It In On The Last Day...With My Linda Vachon Artspiration-Interpretation!...I Can't Say That Her Art Is Exactly My Thing...But I Do Appreciate Each & Every Artist!...Each One Has Their Own Way Of Looking At The World!...And Interpreting! As They Like!...It Reminds Me Of Macabre A Bit!...It Appears Scared! Alone! & Haunted/Haunting!...I Don't Like Scary Movies!...It Reminded Me A Bit Of Some Of Those Kind Of Things!...But Her Art Has An Interesting Eclectic View About It!...So...I Interpreted...As I Saw It!...She Likes Cows...So I Have Cows!...& She Uses Heads A Lot!...Sometimes Multiple! Heads!...So I Have Heads!...& She Uses A Lot Of Dark & Black!...With Not too Much Color!...Just Pops Here & There!...For Cause & Effect! & To Have More Impact!...I Have That Too!...But I'm Gonna Stop There...I'm Gonna Leave My Art Piece Open To Interpretation! By Whomever Comes Here To Check It Out!...LOL!...Thanks! For The Interesting Challenge!...I Really Had To Put My Thinking Cap On Extra!...For This One!!!...

*For My That's No Bull Layout-I Used-The Brand NEW! iNSD! Released : Collab Called : DO IT FOR YOU By Little Butterfly Wings & Rachel Jefferies
    • bellbird
      love how you integrate the wordart and text!
      [​IMG]
      RJMJ likes this.
    • G.J.
      Kisses for Bart!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • G.J.
      Awesome take on the challenge, love the blending, brilliantly done!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      the topography and blending are amazing!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • G.J.
      I kissed Bart
      RJMJ likes this.
    • garrynkim
      Love the dimension in your layout!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Well thats a lot of bull :giggle Okay all kidding aside, thank you for participating in this week's artspiration. I rather like the grittiness of your layout, reminds me of a train going through a coal town...the soot getting into all the nooks and crannies. This go around, your layout reminds me of a movie poster--with the mountains and the river (creek), The Bull Creek Station, the characters and don't look back WA. You layout draws me in; there is a story here waiting to be told.

In my original write up I wrote that to me, some of Linda Vachon's art belongs in the movie series The Ring (I took that out before posting to shorten the post). Thus, I totally get what you say about the macabre, scared, alone, haunted. While some are turned off by that style and subject, it actually draws me in. I find that haunted/creepy vibe fascinating and absolutely love that art can makes us feel that vibe. I love it when art makes us feel something.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Sokee
      W0W this is so cool! I love the repetitive heads and the unique design of your title work, that really pulls me in!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    May 3, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    469.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).