RJMJ

iNSD-May 2021-Quick Slow Scrap-Stronger

iNSD-May 2021-Quick Slow Scrap-Stronger
RJMJ, May 4, 2021
Description:
I'm Also Sorry I Missed The Chat!...I Totally Spaced!...Trying To Get Layouts Completed! & Playing As Many Games As I Could!...I Fell Short...I Missed Finishing One Slow Scrap! & 2 Games!...But I Digress!...I Had A Nice! Time With Your Recipe To Work With!...The Layout Came Together Pretty Smoothly!...I Was Channeling The NEW! iNSD Collab...STRONGER!...With A Couple Of Ellies From SMARTER...Thanks! For The Chat! & Scrap!...

*As Per The Instructions : I Followed Them To A T :

*For The Use 8 Or More Elements Prompt : I Used Way More Than 8 Elements :

*4 Sequins-Yellow/2 Cards-Lion-Strong/2 Large Grey/Black Leaf-Like Flowers/3 Of A Group Of Three Flowers/5 Tri-Color Flowers/5 White Flowers With Orange Paint On Them & 1 Stamp

*To Create My Stronger Layout-I Used:

*iNSD FWP STRONGER : TLP : Amy Wolff/ForeverJoy/Just Jaimee/Micheline Lincoln Designs/NBK Design/Rachel Jefferies
*iNSD FWP SMARTER : TLP : Just Jaimee & Sabrina's Creations
KittyY and Mrivas like this.
    • mcurtt
      I love how you cut and rotated your photo to make a mirror image. Great texture effect with the hole cut-outs in your photo.
      RJMJ and trekmom like this.
    • trekmom
      Wow, I am blown away by how awesome this is. Your photo with the hole cut outs, is fantastic. The colors, the layout, the black and white photo makes this stand out even more, just astoundingly well done.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • garrynkim
      Your flower clusters are so cute and I love the white paint splattered about. That lion is the perfect description for the photo!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • meganmecrazy
      Stunning page! I love the pop of all the colors alongside the black & white photo! Very eye-catching!!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • cfile
      Fantastic page Rhonda.. love the balance with the photo mirroring and love it in black and white.. it really gives depth and pops with all the color.. great quote, great element placement.. well done! Thank you for playing along with the iNSD Quick Slow Scrap.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      love the mirrored image and pop of the black on the orange.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • zotova
      Fantastic page design! I love the use of symmetry. It's what makes the page vibrant, interesting, and double accentuates the photo. Great!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    May 4, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    301.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).