G.J., May 4, 2021
Description:
Layout created using by Pink Reptile Designs
Coffee o'clock Elements
Adventure
Under Weather gesso
TLP Togather
Gesso by Paula Kesselring
Elaine80, Graciela1, Avia and 2 others like this.
    • cfile
      Beautiful page Grace. I love the coffee photo and love all the elements and fun goodies you have used to accent the photo.. that vellum pocket is fab.. thanks for playing along with the iNSD Quick Slow Scrap and for joining us in the chat!
      G.J. likes this.
    • JenEm
      What a creative way to use that pocket. Love the way you have filled it with the photo and elements. The cup of coffee is the perfect finishing touch. :)
      G.J. likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      What a great page! I love all of the cute elements you used!
      G.J. likes this.
    • Ga_L
      Great page and very creative. Love the use of the pocket. Thanks for sharing
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      Christa dear I thank from the bottom of my heart all your kindness and the inspiration to create this page.
      Thank you so much sweet ladies for all the kind comments, it means a lot for me and is super appreciated, thank you @cfile @JenEm @Cherylndesigns and @Ga_L :bk:bk:bk:bk
      cfile likes this.
    • LynnZant
      Love how you've tucked everything in that neat pocket, and that wonderfully striped background. Awesome page!
      G.J. likes this.
    • Nemla
      I love you tucked everything good into the pocket. And then the coffee cup!
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      Thank you so much @LynnZant and @Nemla for your kind and sweet comments.
      Hope you both are having a very beautiful summer and weekend! lots of love :bk:bk
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    G.J.
    Date:
    May 4, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    549.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).