Dalis, Sep 21, 2020
Description:
credits:
Life is: hard work (kit)
by Little Butterfly Wings and Studio Basic,
NSD 2020 Grab Bag by Sara Gleason and Crystal Livesay
by Sara Gleason
    • Donitab
      I’m putting this page in my next book - that is so me - hope you have more energy today.
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Donitab I did yoga this morning and feel so much better today. I hope it lasts!
      Donitab likes this.
    • Tree City
      I feel this. Sorry for the theme, but beautiful page, Dalis!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Tree City Thanks. I am feeling better today after an early yoga session, half-ass session of 20 mins. I miss my 1:45mins of yoga every other day!
      Tree City likes this.
    • Tree City
      @Dalis 20 min is better than nothing! (And I know this because I did "nothing" today. :giggle) Honestly, it just seems like having a routine, whatever that means for each person, is so important right now! Our family has started nightly badminton or pickleball games. We didn't play tonight and now I feel antsy. I NEVER would have thought that could happen before this jerk covid entered our lives!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Tree City I am so tired of it, I want my life back!!!!! Today, I had to convince a mom that I was sorry but unless she would accept for me to tutor her kid through video conferencing I was not going to be able to do it! She was not having it and her kid ONLY wanted me as a tutor. so.... it was a very long conversation.
      Tree City likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    Sep 21, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    128.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).