bho

I Miss Travel

I Miss Travel
bho, Feb 18, 2021
Description:
Here's my layout for the Slow Scrap Challenge!
Papers from Polly and Positivity packs by Gina Miller
Stitching from Sewing Table and Scruffy Circles by Gina Miller
Tiny notecard from Positivity kit by Gina Miller
Title alpha is Plain Jane Offbeat Alpha by Gina Miller
Grungy Brushes from Blocked Brushes by Gina Miller
Frame from Lightly Lifted 1 by Gina Miller
Staples from Fasteners by Lynn Grieveson
Grungy edges and top border doodles by Katie Pertiet
Torn paper edges by Anna Aspnes
MrsPeel, Gina and MishSpar like this.
    • MishSpar
      Wow! I'm amazed at how you used these brushes and that alpha really stands out with this style.
      bho likes this.
    • littlekiwi
      Stunning! Love the big alpha.
    • MrsPeel
      oh don't even get me started on how much I miss the travel...... we had two trips booked .... anyway, first of all, apologies for the delay in getting here, I haven;t been very well in general then I had a bad fall, but I am glad I could make time to come see the pages close up, this is amazing!!!! I try think of this kind of thing as the little blessings that happen to allow us to get through the current situation, like how lucky you guys decided on a cruise and were able to enjoy it.... I am confident things wll get back to a relative "normalcy" but probably we will never be the same people...... LOVE tour page, another gift, little thing that is on the positive aide, we have the power, through our art/craft of turning not so very nice events or feelings into beautiful pieces of art, and this one is gorgeous! love your title work, the photos are both great, the imposing, majestic ships, the beach reminds me of our home in Brazil.... great page!!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Gina Miller
    Uploaded By:
    bho
    Date:
    Feb 18, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    188.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).