trekmom

I Love Halloween October 2022 The Ghost Of Halloween's Past

I Love Halloween October 2022 The Ghost Of Halloween's Past
trekmom, Oct 5, 2022
Description:
I used two kits from Forever Joy: Holiday Spirits and Classic Boo. From Scrapping With Liz, I used 15 and 18 from the Circle of Color Template.
As you can see, we take Halloween seriously here. For years, our pumpkin carvings were challenging and greatly admired. Since Covid, not so much. This Halloween shall be different as my daughter works at a school and has requested that I do Trunk or Treat at the school. I am so excited!! Whatever shall my theme be?
ForeverJoy and umyesh like this.
    • umyesh
      Those pumpkin carvings are amazing! I love the bow you added under the face one; it looks like a bow tie! I also love the blue and yellow “fireworks” behind.
      trekmom likes this.
    • Gina
      lol I love that Stay Puft photo! An all-around awesome Halloween page!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @umyesh That's Spock from Star Trek, a difficult one to carve. Thank you.
      @Gina Thank you, I made that costume, it's stuffed with so much fluff, I was sweating to death in it, and my daughter and I decided to try for a jump shot off the front porch. Now a days, my people tell: I am not driving you to the E.R. Don't do that.
      umyesh likes this.
    • mywisecrafts
      This is awesome!!!! All this pumpkin carving is fabulous! OOOOO, can't wait to see what you do for Trunk or Treat. I'm all about the crafts....and making the designs but not dressing up so much!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @mywisecrafts Thank you. I am thinking about making our Trunk or Treat theme, Strega Nonna. A witch with a magical pot of pasta. Sound about right for me.
    • keepscrappin
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Oct 5, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.5 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3588px
    Height:
    3588px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).