berniek

I am Nice - MOC4 day 8

I am Nice - MOC4 day 8
berniek, Jan 8, 2016
Description:
Sorry for not translating my journaling. I didn't want to.

Credits:
Flora Joodles by Kate Hadfield
Also Edgy papers by Kate Hadfield
template Scrap Like Natascha - blog challenge freebie by Kate Hadfield
Sprinkles V.21 by Valorie Wibbens
Acetate Alphas No.9 by Heather Joyce
font The Future Freaks Me Out by Heather Joyce
KarenB and BoatLady like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      wow that's a lot of journaling! i love it - and the 2 selfies are just awesome! love the colors SO much this is really eye catching!
    • carrie1977
      And you rocked that template!
    • amandac
      Honey I totally understand you not translating your journaling - your page speaks for itself Berniek! Thank you so much for playing along with the challenge and I hope that you were able to get something good from the opportunity to journal about a positive you!
    • Frumpje
      Waauw, wat een fantastisch nieuws, ik heb van Kate slechts een maandje in haar team aangeboden gekregen, maar ben er ook gelukkig mee... 't is een start en voor mij het bewijs dat ik nog veel meer layouts zal moeten maken voor iemand mij in zijn team wilt. De MOC is dus een fantastische leerschool voor me...
      Je hebt echt supercomplimenten gekregen en ... who cares dat je niet zo met de leidinggevende overweg kan, goed in de groep liggen is zoveel belangrijker. Jammer dat je dat blijkbaar een hele tijd zelf niet zo beseft hebt. Maar ja!!!! Je bent het zeker waard!!!! En dat 2016 je nog heel veel meer moois mag brengen!
      berniek likes this.
    • berniek
      @Frumpje aaaaaaah dit is echt heel lief! Dankjewel!!!
      Ik heb trouwens het idee dat ik jou altijd al overal tegenkwam, zo nieuw in het scrappen ben je toch niet? I like them! :)
    • Frumpje
      Hey Berniek... te nieuw misschien? Steek het precies liever daarop dan op het feit dat ik gewoon niet creatief genoeg ben! lol! Denk dat mijn layouts je misschien wat opvallen omdat ze bijna altijd in het Nederlands zijn ;-)
    • fruitysuet
      Such a bright, fresh and happy page.
    • KarenB
      I love this LO with the big band of journaling in the middle. Love the pictures too :)
    • Dalis
      @berniek , never feel like you need to translate your pages to us. Your pages speak for who you are.
      Now, I must say I love your use of color and OMG.... I love your haircut.... I have super curly hair too and I just cut 10 inches of it and I just want to have YOUR hair..... love your strawberry blond color!
    • Kate
      This is a beautiful page - the colours you used are so striking! Great job with the template too!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kate Hadfield
    Uploaded By:
    berniek
    Date:
    Jan 8, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    284 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).