Description:
Had to lift Christa because....well....I just had to :whistle

[​IMG]

Credits:
Pink Reptile Designs: Simply Chic
Photos courtesy of Pixabay
Font: BlessedPrint
    • wombat146
      Great lift and love the big cup of coffee! Terrific page!
      jwalls39 likes this.
    • bellbird
      Well i would say Christa is the queen of coffee layouts and would love this! Lol at the title / journalling & love the texture effect!
      jwalls39 and cfile like this.
    • jwalls39
      Thank you @wombat146 @bellbird she sure is...that's why I couldn't resist (course I had to add handsome hunk in there as well)
      cfile and bellbird like this.
    • Mylinn
      Such fun! Love the porportions of the images.
      jwalls39 likes this.
    • cfile
      Beautifully lifted and scrapped Jill! I am truly honored!!! Love that big cup of Java and that you also used the halftone dot filter and the classy lady!!! Well done!!! Love it!!!
      jwalls39 likes this.
    • jwalls39
      @cfile Thanks Christa! I actually used the dots and houndtooth papers and blended them with a color burn! (tricky huh?) Where's the halftone filter? LOL
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @jwalls39 The halftone filter is in the filter gallery...

Filter >Filter Gallery>Sketch>Halftone Pattern ...set to dot from lines and then play with the sliders to get the dots the way you want.... there is also the color halftone under Filter>Pixelate>Color Halftone... I used the Filter Gallery and Halftone Pattern after changing my photo to b/w...

Very cool way to do it with dots and houndtooth blending and burning :) Fabulous as always ms Jill :)
      jwalls39 and Mylinn like this.
    • jwalls39
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    jwalls39
    Date:
    Feb 28, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    108.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).