Crafty Art Transfers by NBK Design
Wheels & Hills Elements by Elif Sahin Designs
Penciled Flowers - Graphite Lines by The Committed Crafter
Gesso It Vol. 2 by Pink Reptile Designs
All The Feels Collab. by The Lilypad Designers
All About Me Collab. by The Lilypad Designers
Scenic Template Album #1 by Anna Aspnes

Journaling Reads:
It is hard to believe that I took this photo almost a year ago. I remember that day so well. I was celebrating the much-needed rain. The fact that it was misty that morning was just the cherry on the top. It is easy to dwell on everything that has happened since then, but I much prefer to look at this picture and remind myself of the hope and joy I felt that day on my run. Seasons change. I have renewed hope that I will soon be able to see family again, and be able to run with friends down this path once more. Feb. 2021.
Saar, LynnG and G.J. like this.
    • G.J.
      Hopefully soon you will be able to see your family and friends again. I love the blending and the journaling. Sending love!
      JenEm likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      wonderful page and love your journaling!
      yes - we all hope so much that our life will normalize again - possibly very soon ..... I'm also so "Corona-tired"
      JenEm likes this.
    • HeatherB
      What a gorgeous place to go running! Love how you blended the top and bottom of the photo into the background. And love the optimistic journaling. Great page!
      JenEm likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      what a fabulous place to go! Beautifully blended photo and lovely story telling.
      JenEm likes this.
    • Saar
      Oh wow, how gorgeous is this! :beat:heartlub The photo, the colors, the blend, the subtile elements. All is so beautiful! :beat:heartlub
      JenEm likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    JenEm
    Date:
    Feb 14, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    148.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).