Homework
Mrivas, Sep 10, 2018
Description:
For the template challenge
credits:
Sept 2018 challenge template by Sara Gleason
Task Master: Journal Cards, Elements and Patterns & Backgrounds
by MP-Addons & Allison Pennington
Memory Pockets Monthly: ROUTINE by Valorie Wibbens & Sara Gleason & Sahlin Studio & Sabrina's Creations & Mommyish & Allison Pennington
    • JillW
      Love the contrasting background papers and the positioning of your title work! Your page really jumped out at me from the gallery!
      Mrivas likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      this is adorable! love the idea to use two different alphas for your sweet title. everything is so pretty - love the colors story and the wood grain together! i agree with Jill - this jumped out at me too!
      Mrivas likes this.
    • cfile
      how cool.. what a neat little DIY project you all did together over the summer. I love your journaling.. funny how habits happen and then realizing about the desk.. how fun and I love the first coffee word strips pointing to her iced latte! Love the journaling and I love how you made the template your own. Thanks for joining in on the template challenge!
    • littlekiwi
      love the title work
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Mrivas
    Date:
    Sep 10, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    233.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).