berniek

Het zit d'rop

Het zit d'rop
berniek, Jul 24, 2016
Description:
As a goodbye gift on my last day of work, I brought this gigantic jar full with licorice and a tag that reads "Het zit d'rop!". It's a pun as drop is the Dutch word for licorice and the phrase means "it's done" or "that's it". Anyway, the tag also sad I choose the XXXL size jar so that maybe they would think about me in the new school year as well. Two days later I got a What'sApp message with a photo of an empty jar. I could have known. ;)

Credits:
Mommyish | She Is Fierce
Mommyish | Lemonade Stand
Mommiysh + Wildhearts | Your Mom Goes To College
Kim Jensen | School Zone
Jacque Larsen | Journal Jar
Fiddle-Dee-Dee | Chasing Summer - DU template
font: The Great Escape + MTF Epic
Lynnette and cfile like this.
    • jenevang
      I LOVE this so much. The dark background is stunning behind the fun photos and bright elements, stitching and paint. Awesome page.
    • Lynnette
      Yum! I love this page... the jar is perfect to hold your journaling and the dark background and scattered elements are perfect!
    • jk703
      Oh wow! That is so fun... and so funny that they finished it in 2 days! :) I love the stitching and the dark BG. Thanks for playing along!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    berniek
    Date:
    Jul 24, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    202.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).