StefanieS

Hello-Unhappy

Hello-Unhappy
StefanieS, Jul 1, 2016
Description:
I used Hello Happy Templates, Alphabetti Mess brushes, Mariko minikit and Fancy Floral by Lynn Grieveson Designs.
    • jenevang
      What a sweet story and great photos. Love this page so much.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      this is so, so amazingly perfect, everywhere I look is perfection!!!! the way you managed the blues and golden, the page shines all the way here, the memory keeping that you are so amazingly brilliant at, the perfection in composition/template take and shadows...not only I love it but I NEED now to scrap all this stuff!!!!! and I am bookmarking as I may try lift this, Stef you make my heart sing!!!!!!! sharing now Into the Froggy Faves!!!!!!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      StefanieS likes this.
    • gwtwred
      Beautiful layout! I love the split page design with the white on the lefthand side and the pretty patterned paper on the right. Congrats on the GSO!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • LynnG
      No wonder this won a GSO AND a Froggy Fav - it's such a beautiful and a powerful page. Says so much, and says it so beautifully. Totally love this!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Jana_2worldsart
      congrats on both totally deserved it !
      StefanieS likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    StefanieS
    Date:
    Jul 1, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).