JenEm

Hello Spring!

Hello Spring!
    • bellbird
      too flipping awesome - your photography of this little guy is amazing and the way you nestled him in and around the title and added the confettiabnd bits all around the outside is icing or sprinkles on the cake - pure awesome!
      JenEm likes this.
    • JenEm
      @bellbird Thanks Justine! There were supposed to be spring bulbs flowering in that pot. The squirrel above and his partners in crime ate the bulbs long before they could flower. I think it was looking for more. At least I had something to photograph in the pot lol! :giggle
      bellbird likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh to this!!!!!!!!! can't say it better than Justine did, I am soo so glad to be around ... I can;'t believe I didn;'t come across a page of yours the whole week until I saw Jennifer posting...will catch up with you properly tomorrow!!!! for now...
      Into the MARCH Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      JenEm likes this.
    • JenEm
      @MrsPeel Thank you so much for your kind words and for the FF. I am so happy to see you again. Will catch up soon. :beat
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Oh my - this brought a smile to my face.

Congratulations on the Froggy Favorite!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    JenEm
    Date:
    Mar 22, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    132.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).