tracymonica

Harry_Potter_Inspiration_Challenge_SMALL_04_2018

Harry_Potter_Inspiration_Challenge_SMALL_04_2018
tracymonica, Apr 9, 2018
    • keepscrappin
      oh Harry Potter is a must read at our house. DD read all seven books in one month and I've only seen the movies... i know... I'm a cheater.
      tracymonica likes this.
    • tracymonica
      @keepscrappin I think there are ALOT of Harry Potter fans out there! Either the books and/or the movies :) This is SUCH a great kit to scrap your love of books :beat
    • cfile
      oh my.. you got me at Harry Potter!! I love your page here .. I love it on the photo of the book page itself and the Kindle as well. I have read HP so many times (all books) that I have lost count, but I say the first book and the movie are my favorites I think! Going to both the HP London Studio tour last July and HP World at Universal in Orlando several times, I am definitly a diehard.. plus looking all over Scotland for places JK Rowling used as parts of the books. I love scrapping them all too! I love the book elements you have used here and the typewriter at the bottom. Your layering and composition is wonderful and I love how you took the photo of the first page of the book :) Wonderfully scrapped!
    • bcnatty
      Awesome!!!! I LOVE HP, and so do my kids!! Love your take on the challenge!!
    • tracymonica
      @cfile It is on my bucket list to get the Harry Potter world at Universal Studios :) The one in London I am sure would be equally as awesome :beat I am a complete HP fanatic! I belong to several HP groups on FB. I have read all the books once and the Sorcerer's Stone twice! and of course seen all the movies.
    • tracymonica
      @bcnatty Thank you and it's GREAT to see other HP fans here :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    tracymonica
    Date:
    Apr 9, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    420 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).