Changes

Changes
JenEm, Apr 10, 2018
Description:
Papyrus {October} Template by Sara Gleason
The When Elements by Sara Gleason
The When Papers by Sara Gleason
The When Daters by Sara Gleason
This Year Elements by One Little Bird (Changes title)
Paperwhite Confetti by Sara Gleason
Paint from Makers Gonna Make by Valorie Wibbens
Hey Mister by Karah Fredericks

Journaling Reads:
If the adventures of the past few months have taught me one thing, it is that I cannot control real life events that happen. The only thing I have control over is my attitude, and how I deal with bumps in the road. Apart from the physical changes in my body, I have changed in other ways. I am learning to let God be my guide. I am learning to let go, and to trust that God will guide me to where I need to be. I am learning to accept help, and to live in the moment. I have a new appreciation for little things, like sleeping on my stomach, hot showers and running every day. Sometimes the little things really are the big things!
Mylinn, Vrielinkie and fanon like this.
    • cfile
      What a beautiful page Jen. I love this and your journaling. Big hugs my dear and I really love the mixture of all the kits and elements an te clustering and shadowing. Just beautiful.
      JenEm likes this.
    • fanon
      in general your pages are beautiful and this one is particularly
      JenEm likes this.
    • wendy johnson
      just love your style!
      JenEm likes this.
    • jazzmatazz
      Such valuable lessons you've learned! Having grown up with a "control freak" and as a "control freak", I can completely empathize in the battle against that desire, but I learned that the only result of trying to control everything is constant worry. Definitely not worth it!

LOVE the design on the layout and the wonderful color palette, both of which drew me in. Your journaling is heartfelt and honest. Thank you so much for sharing your insights and prayers for continued victories and wisdom!
      JenEm likes this.
    • heathert
      Oh, Em! Gee! Totally just love this page. I hope your health is ok!
      JenEm likes this.
    • bcnatty
      Love your use of the kit and the template!! THank you for sharing your journaling...they seem like small changes, but they really are huge in your life. Congrats on your change in mindset, it's not easy!!
      JenEm likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    JenEm
    Date:
    Apr 10, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    134.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).