dotcomkari

Happy Pup

Happy Pup
dotcomkari, Sep 9, 2018
Description:
Just Jaimee: Dogs, Luka Story Teller
Heather Joyce: The Alexis
Sara Gleason: Sept 2018 Template

You’re such a happy little guy whether it is going out for a walk, riding in the car with me and dad or running errands. You just love being with your humans. You get so excited over the little things, run around the living room like a crazed dog with that corny smile on your face and your tail wagging 1000 times a minute! It is hard to imagine we once lived without you, as now you are such a staple in our everyday life. My best furry faced friend, my everyday hero and lifeline.
marijke and FarrahJobling like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      ooh - love the B&W blending into the background with your dog peeking out from the edge - that is so cool!
    • cfile
      Kari this is great.. I love how you turned the template and flipped it to make the page your own. the blended photo of your pup into the background paper is fantastic! I love the bottle cap with the bone.. cute and I love your journaling. So glad all is working out with your service pup. Beautiful page Thanks Kari for joining in on the template challenge!
    • littlekiwi
      love the photo blending
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    dotcomkari
    Date:
    Sep 9, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    142.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).