GuestBedMay2018BYOC
AnotherAmanda, May 13, 2018
Description:
May 2018 - BYOC Challenge
Font - Vani
Journaling -
You think Cricket is awesome, but neither of you want to share the guest bed so as soon as you appear she jumps in the window or her tower to wait for the all clear before going back to sleep on the pillows.
Elements and Papers - Oh the Places You'll Go (S Gleason), Local (Lynne Marie), Captured for Life (Sabrina's Creations)
Styles - One LIttle Bird (Shadows), Mommyish (Photo Edge)
Lynne-Marie likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Awww Love the stories behind the photos! This is so pretty! Love the paints and all the sweet details!
    • cfile
      Great photo and what a cute story! I am smiling here as my friend had a black cat named Cricket too! [She - the cat- would make a cricket noise when she purred which is how she got her name!] What a great photo capture too of your son on the bed and Cricket in the window. Love the paint under the photo and the paint on the edge. The word art is perfect too. Thanks for playing along with the May BYOC challenge.
    • fanon
      I love the blended paint and this cute journaling. Great page
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    May 13, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    601.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).