mcurtt

2018-05_May-TLP_BYOC_web

2018-05_May-TLP_BYOC_web
mcurtt, May 13, 2018
Description:
Credits: Sewing with Liz - Poised Template. Pink Reptile Designs - Oh Sew Crafty. Dawn Inskip - Mixed Media Overlays. Lynn Grieveson - Petal.
LynnG, Juliestcyr and KittyY like this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Ohhh this is seriously cool!! I love all the patterns and the angles! The black and white photo is just gorgeous!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • KittyY
      love this hip design!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Juliestcyr
      Wow. I love how you've made these triangles work for you, and how you've incorporated a vintage photo into a very modern layout.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • *gina*
      What a cool page - love the design and the old photo - great work!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • cfile
      Beautiul page Marilyn! Great triangle shaped page. The composition is fantastic and I love the b/w photo. Your heritage page is wonderful. I love the journaling of who the person is in the photo and that special sentence of her marrying the love of her life.. so sweet. Well done, and great mix of kits. Thanks for playing along with the May BYOC challenge!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • fanon
      I really love the layers and choice of patterned papers used in this layout – they are exquisite!!! The addition of the the lined paper and the touches of pink mixed in with this gorgeous color palette with her beautiful clustering, journaling and this touch of paint, resulting in a very lovely page preserving these memories for years to come.
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    May 13, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).