From the NEW RELEASES ON SALE this weekend :
M3 Mixed Media Monthly Subscription : I am Enough - Feb 2020 Main Kit

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Mixed-Media-Monthly-Enough.html
If you are not yet subscribed, you can do so HERE:
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Mixed-Media-Monthly-Subscription.html
I made the drawing-
TFL!!!!
    • jk703
      I love the drawing. I see a beautiful woman, and is that a wing? I think the bold lines and swirls are gorgeous! It goes perfectly with that paper and design! :beat
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      yes, Jenn :) is supposed to be a representation of my active years, the warrior, and the wings because of flying all over the world....one of the drawings I did for the Anti Journal :) thanks so much, you know your words mean the world to me [​IMG]
      jk703 likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh I thuink I should have tagged you @jk703
      jk703 likes this.
    • apottinger
      Oh the drawing if so beautiful and I saw the same thing Jen saw!! You are just so full of talent Cynthia and I'm so glad you are sharing your drawings with us!!! Such a lovely page!! <3
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • LynnG
      Love, love, love your drawings :-)
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      jk703 and MrsPeel like this.
    • beatricemi
      Gorgeous. congrats on the GSO!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      :heartlub:heartlub:beat:heartlub:heartluboh dear dear ladies..... thank YOU so SO much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! each and everyone of you, you are so much light in my life, @apottinger we need to catch up, though I have you and your family in my heart and mind constantly, would love to catch up properly, thank you so so much..... @LynnG you know your visit, if I already loved you and admired you, got you a super special place in my heart, right? @beatricemi though we don't talk too much these days, you know I am a fan and having you at the GSO means you are in my special people list, every word from you is a blessing <3 thank you girls with all my heart........ you know I love you dearly ALL of you, and OMG @SeattleSheri getting GSOed by you is like.... the Oscars LOL thank YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goes to prove how no matter how s***y the day is going around here (greay.cold, rainy, and physical pain) coming here makes it brighter, I'm blessed with people like you....:heartlub:heartlub:beat:heartlub:heartlub

and @jk703 Jenn, I don't need to say it again, right? that I love you so so much :heartlub:heartlub:beat:heartlub:heartlub 10 years, and here we are, always in the battle, and I have you to hugely thank for still being here :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
    • SharLamb
      Uh May ZING! Such a well-deserved GSO!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Cristina
      More of your art?? I'm in for a treat! :heartslub This is just so beautiful!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Feb 22, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    197.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).