Description:
New Release Friday on sale through Sunday 10/28
Credits:
Allison Pennington |Oct18 Memory Pocket Monthly Add Ons: Tribe - Elements
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Flock-Elements.html
Allison Pennington |Oct18 Memory Pocket Monthly Add Ons: Tribe - Papers
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Flock-Patterns-and-Backgrounds.html
font:MrSheffield
JenEm, jenn mccabe and Vrielinkie like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      Oh my goodness - these photos are treasures! I know you have tons of oldies, but this is something else! WOW! love the touch of navy!

[​IMG]
      cfile likes this.
    • kayjaydo
      kissed Bart
      cfile likes this.
    • kayjaydo
      Love those old photos and the font you chose to use with them. Great page!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @jenn mccabe Thanks Jenn.. I also have 2 photos I was going to put with them from 1908 of each of them older but decided not too. I have tons of oldies in photo form.. I just am so glad I have them to hand down to my nephew :) XO
    • cfile
      @kayjaydo Thank you so much! I love the old fonts.. carpenter is another that I was toying with to use :)
    • flowersgal
      Oh Christa, your ancestral photos tempt me to envy. How blessed you are to have them preserved and in such good condition. I have spent years trying to trace down ancestral photos with little success but do treasure the ones I have. What a precious layout.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
    • JenEm
      Another gorgeous heritage page from you, Christa. The finished album is going to be phenomenal. Your nephew is so lucky. Love that you have kept your choice of elements simple to let the photo's shine. Beautifully done!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @JenEm thank you so much Jen!!!
    • Nemla
      I love this, I really wish my family had been better at preserving photos... Love the simple elements, so your photos stand out.
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Oct 26, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    239.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).