GRANDMA MARY

GRANDMA MARY
Jan, Feb 23, 2021
Description:
WE ARE GOLDEN - LYNN GRIEVESON
FONTS: QUICKSAND & ACHIELA BOLT
trekmom and mary kate like this.
    • *sylvia*
      Such a beautiful page to remember your great, great, great grandmother. I love the journaling and that photo.
      Jan likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      wonderful page, love your gorgeous photo!
      Jan likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      What an amazing story about your great, great, great Grandmother. Midwife! That is impressive. You've made such a lovely page to celebrate Ms. Mary
      Jan likes this.
    • mary kate
      What an amazing photo! I love how you've documented the life of your ggg-grandmother.
      Jan likes this.
    • trekmom
      What a fantastic photo, this page is a perfect tribute to her.
      Jan likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      What an amazing image to have - so long ago and a woman who was born in the 1700s?!?! wow. so few of us have one so old with info. Lovely framing and a marvelous story. This page personifies Wales of that time.
      Jan likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Oh wow! That photo says it all. What a great photo! That "bonnet" with the ruffling she is wearing is amazing! I can see that you lovingly nestled her in a flower cluster. Wonderful color choices for your heritage page, and I appreciated your awesome journaling. Thanks SO MUCH for participating in Lynn's Scrap an Old Photo challenge. :heartlub
      Jan likes this.
    • Jan
      @mcurtt Thank you so much for your kind comments. I enjoyed this challenge.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Jan
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    Jan
    Date:
    Feb 23, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    238.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).