emjaytee

Graduation Cancelled - Journaling Challenge

Graduation Cancelled - Journaling Challenge
emjaytee, Jun 30, 2020
Description:
This LO is for the June 2020 journaling challenge. I used a 'Handle With Care' template by Fiddle-Dee-Dee, papers and elements from the 'Roots' and 'Wings' collaboration kits.

Journaling: Stevie’s University graduation was supposed to have been held on 14th May 2020. But due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the graduation ceremony was unfortunately cancelled. During the ceremony, the students would normally be called up onto the stage, dressed in cap and gown, to get their testamur (degree certificate). Even though the ceremony is quite boring, having to sit through every student getting their certificates, I was looking forward to going, just to get a photo of Stevie in her cap and gown. For now, we have to be satisfied with digital copies of the certificates - Bachelor of Applied Science, and Master of Physiotherapy Practice. I’m so proud!
    • flowersgal
      Lovely layout and the girls look happy even with no ceremony or cap and gown. You have journaled this well. Congratulations to Stevie!
    • littlekiwi
      How awesome to show the digital copies of their degrees in lieu of real degree certificates
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    emjaytee
    Date:
    Jun 30, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    783.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).